jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

My Autobiography

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My Full name is Hugo Jacob Brito Cortés. I´am Student of public Administration in the University Of Chile. I Was Born on the 15th Jun 1995 in Santiago of Chile.




 I Live Whereabouth in Maipú, whit more green areas.  The name of my father is Hugo Brito Navarro, and the name of my mothers is Sonia cortés peña. I Have a sister, her name is Paula Brito Cortés. I in the year 2000, I went to the schools, Later in 2013 Join To the University, my current activity.





My Favorite Sport, from children, is the Soccer , and I Love Play Guitar.

Finally, my principal motivatión in my life, is my faith in God, to experiment and testiffy the real action supernatural and demonstrable  in my life and in others persons.

1 comentario:

  1. You have the same name as your father, my brother and my father also have the same name (Erickson and Erixson). What is your favourite football team? Nice to meet you :p

    ResponderEliminar