jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

I in this moment, i will talk about my travel experiences in Chile

well, in the last summer, in junuary and febrery, I traveled to ther serena, viña del mar y caburgua. in the serena, i traveled whit my brother and stayed at home of my uncles, for seven days, we surfed in the coast in tablet of surf, is incredible the experiences. in this place, we ate more fish and seafood.

after, we travel to pucón this my complete family, in this place we ate more cazuela. we visited kin, and field whit animals. whit my family, are swam in the lake caburgua.

finally I visited viña del mar, whit my mom and my sister. in this place, we ate fish and seafood. we visited the flower clock, and the center of valparaiso


1 comentario:

  1. I love Caburgua, I used to spend a lot of my vacations there or in Colico (Another lake) when I was little.

    ResponderEliminar